Applying for Editor Position

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Applying for Editor Position

Post  Kylock on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Hello!

My name is Josh and I'm 25 years old. I'm an avid VN player and have a couple of my own projects in the works. I'd like to be an editor for your team.

I have a degree in Political Science, with a minor in Russian Literature. I also spent a year as an English teacher in Korea as a ToEFL instructor. I am currently an editor for realotakugamer.com. I have a passion and eye for grammatical issues, voice issues, and particularly tense issues.

(Man, that was some really dry reading wasn't it? I swear I'm not a robot!)

I have sample editing work available, but I would need to contact the original authors for permission to share. (Or you make contact BTO3 on the LSF forums for permission.)

Thanks for looking, and I'm looking forward to working with you!

Kylock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Applying for Editor Position

Post  Xveas on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Hello Josh. Welcome to Robinwood Studios.

We could definitely have use for a second editor on our Dev team. Once we start getting the script together, it will need to go through a lengthy editing process by multiple people.

If you could gain permission to post some of your work here, or an external link leading to some of your work, it would be most appreciated. If not, we do need to see some sort of examples behind your editing prowess.

Looking forward to your response.
~Xveas
Xveas
Admin

View user profile http://robinwoodstudios.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top